Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hi.. This is Matt or Matty or whatever you want ;)

So... Nothing new is really going on in my life. I am just still dancing a lot! I am a junior now at BYU and am a dance major. I am still apart of the Folk Dance team.. making this my 3rd year with the program and 2nd year on the tour team. During spring term our team went to Eastern Europe for tour and it was an AMAZING experience!!! This next spring we get to go to China! so a lot of good opportunites are happening for me. :) I also recently auditioned for the musical AIDA at the hale center theater and was cast to be in the male ensemble as a featured dancer. I still do live at home with my parents but they actually report to the MTC on Oct. 6th.. They are going on a mission!! They are going to Ukraine which was actually our last stop on our folk dance tour. Anyway, I have written enough but does anyone know how we can send these posts or other things to peoples e-mail.. or just an e-mail sent to everyone that says something else that has been written?? I don't know.. but that would be a good way to keep in touch with everyone :) But, I hope everyone is doing good and if any of you are around lets do something soon!!! & come see my shows.. I will try and post when they are. THATS ALL. --> LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments: