Monday, August 25, 2008

Lizzy Jean




Hello everyone! I am getting soooo excited for school to start! I will be taking 18 credits at UVU and I just got a new job being a nanny for a 5 month old baby girl! Being a year out of high school, ALL (well most) of the boys are out on missions. They are anywhere from Taiwan, Africa, Brazil, England, to Florida  it's crazy and I am loving it! I am excited to spend the next couple of years with the girls doing crazy things haha! I will finish my Associate's Degree by this time next year then I plan on doing getting very serious with my photography and hopefully taking online courses from New York Institute of Photography. Alicia (my little sister) just moved to Cedar City to attend SUU. Originally she was a piano performance major. She decided to do ballroom and changer her major. She is following in my footsteps haha. Hopefully she will last longer than i did. Other than that, life is just normal. Kind of at a stand still but I am enjoying it very much! I love you all! 

No comments: